Lawn sweepers have a variety of applications, not just for residential lawn sweeping but for commercial lawn sweeping, too. In fact, Sweep-All’s sweepers can do much more than turf sweeping. Let’s outline some of the industries and uses for a lawn sweeper.
Many Lawn Sweeping Markets
The application that comes to mind when most people think of lawn sweepers is residential lawn sweeping — homeowners or landscapers using these tools to remove leaves and grass clippings from turf. But there are several settings in which a lawn sweeper is useful. Here are a few of the industries we serve:
- Landscaping companies — Landscaping companies need sturdy tools capable of industrial lawn sweeping. As landscapers move from job to job, they’re likely to sweep many lawns in a day, and they’ll need a tool that is capable of not only sweeping up leaves and grass clippings, but gravel, garbage, twigs, fallen fruit and more.
- Golf courses — Golf course turf must be pristine if golfers are to keep playing there. A Sweep-All sweeper is ideal for the task.
- Municipalities — Of all lawn sweeping industries, city municipality departments have some of the greatest need. Not only is there turf to maintain, but after events are held in public or recreational areas, a sweeper is helpful to pick up trash. Parks with gazing pools or ponds that attract geese can use a sweeper to pick up droppings.
- Parks and recreation departments — Of all lawn sweeping industries, parks and recreation departments have some of the greatest need. Not only is there turf to maintain, but after events are held in recreational areas, a sweeper is helpful to pick up trash. Parks with gazing pools or ponds that attract geese can use a sweeper to pick up droppings.
- School districts — School districts have additional needs beyond turf health. Lawn sweepers are useful to not only maintain school grounds, but football and sporting fields, too. After a big game, sweepers also can be used to collect trash, both around the grandstands and in the parking lots.
- Rental stores — Sweep-All serves rental stores, too. Lawn sweeping isn’t a regular job for many customers, so it makes more sense to rent a lawn sweeper than to purchase one. Sweep-All sweepers make great rentals because their features make them attractive to rental customers.
- Sports Fields – Keeping a sports field in playing condition can be a hassle and potentially dangerous to athletes. Learn how Sweep-All lawn sweepers can help you take sports field maintenance from the minor leagues to the professional level.
Advantages of Sweep-All Series Sweepers
There are many reasons to choose Sweep-All as a supplier for lawn sweepers. Our sweepers feature a powered poly brush that is suitable for everything from sweeping to debris cleanup. The sweeper head is adjustable on all our models, so you can easily switch between a variety of tasks.
Most other sweepers on the market are ground driven, which means they’re not as powerful as Sweep-All’s line of sweepers. Our HM and HMW series sweepers feature Honda engines, and the TPW sweeper is the only PTO-driven turf sweeper on the market.
What’s more, Sweep-All’s products are built to last with sturdy steel components — and at a mid-range price point, too.
Want to learn more about Sweep-All’s line of lawn sweepers? Feel free to browse our website today and find the sweeper that meets your needs.